The best motivation in the world

The best motivation in the world

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hitting the ground running....

Remind me why we thought it was a good idea to party like it was 1989 when we have a sick baby? Let it be said that it was easy not to drink or eat past midnight, as we were in bed already! So today marks the beginning of my journey and while I'm exhausted - I am super excited. I started my day right with a big glass of water, OJ and my vitamins and I had great intentions for breakfast. I made peach oatmeal and sat down to take a bite when my kittens so sweetly helped themselves to my bowl. Maybe I should let them get near all my food - because that requires immediate trashing of whatever is in the bowl/on the plate/near my face! So here I sit, playing with Hope - that burns calories, right? I'm about to sign on to my tried and true favorite website, MyFoodDiary.com. More to come!

Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment