I want to be PICASSO!!!!!!
Ok, so today is day 4 of my quest and so far so good. The first three days were a breeze, because I stayed busy and happy with Hope and ran errands (a.k.a. shopped!!), visited friends, and cleaned house. And then Monday happened.
I say so far so good, but that just means I'm ok if I don't eat anything else today. Seriously! It all started last night when I had nightmares and couldn't sleep. You can tell how excited I was to start work this morning, huh? The icing on the cake today was when I was cleaning and organizing and picked up shoes from underneath the bar and stood up quickly and literally knocked myself out on our granite bar. For some reason, I turned to food for comfort and healing. What's that saying? "Starve a fever, feed a cold, STUFF a headache?"? Well, needless to say, I eat when I hurt. The good news is that MyFoodDiary.com says I did a great job staying under 9% fat and I got all the protein and vitamins I need. The real challenge is to see if I can just drink water and crystal light and eat free foods (a.k.a. lettuce and air) until I go to sleep tonight. I'd go to bed now, but I heard you're not supposed to sleep for more than two hours if you might have a concussion.
More to come!
Love, hugs, and dreams of margaritas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OK... so this is AWESOME! I warn you though. Please do't follow my blog, it's about food. Needless to say, I want to try and do both, get healthy and cook my way there! :)
ReplyDelete