WHEW! What a week. It started so strong and I hope I continue down this path. I dusted off The Abs diet cookbook and cooked my way through last week. From PB&J smoothies to Guac and Roll, Hurry Curry, and Brazilian Chicken, my kitchen appliances were busy! I tend to do this: get obsessed. I like this. 7 lbs down and only 9,999 to go. At least it seems that way! I highly recommend that book, it reminds me that healthy=yummy. As for exercise....well...dragging a treadmill from the living room to the new and improved workout room must count for something. Especially after burning all those calories scaling the treadmill belt when I jammed the darn thing (in the storage position) in the doorway with no way out but up. Next time I will bring a toolbox and phone with me. I have been exercising, but the Abs Cookbook does state that it's optional the first two weeks and I still think lugging around 20 lbs of Hope has to count for cardio :)
After dinner guests two nights in a row, this momma is exhausted, but I'm not losing momentum. Treadmill on lunch break and perhaps some weights later on.
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment